2011-02-18

LAX - Tom Bradley Terminal


AT THE AIRPORT

Japan Airlines LAX to Narita. A pleasant contemplation of flying comes when I am boarding a Foreign Flag. Flight crews who will assist with baggage into the overhead have always been one of the top A-moves for this short person.
Most travellers hate airports. They are congested frantic places filled with maximum stress and McDonald's. I love them. For me they are the promise of a new adventure, a new beginning.
There is a cachet to the Tom Bradley Terminal at LAX. It is our city's international crossroads. Thousands of people going to exotic foreign lands, thousands of people coming from the same. When I fly from Terminal One I never feel the buzz of Bangkok or the veiled mystery of Dubai. Terminal One is for folks who only know the letters A - B - C. Tom Bradley is the promise of being lost in translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment